If you ever feel sad just remember that I have a small patch of freckles on my forehead and it is the reason my family now calls me patchy
|Hawke's brain:||Maker, this elf guy is H-O-T!|
|Hawke's brain:||I just have to wait for the perfect opportunity to use my Hawke charm and then he won't be able to resist me.|
|Fenris:||-and now he wishes his precious investment returned, even if he must rip it from my corpse.|
|Hawke's brain:||OPPORTUNITY STRIKES|
|Hawke:||Seems like a waste of a perfectly handsome elf.|
|Hawke's brain:||Nailed it|
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
It’s been a little while since we first unveiled our first Mabari and Nug plushes at PAX, so we’re now proud to offer them both here online at Sanshee.com.
These two are our first Dragon Age items, and we look forward to bring you more as Dragon Age Inquisition approaches.
Note: Mabari and Nug do not come house-trained, and we are not responsible for any antics or mischief that they may cause.
I have a nug that perches atop my monitor.
The mabari will now soon be mine. Oh yes.
OH MY GOD